Meet Orlando, the New Tablet Case Built with Kids in Mind - Tablet protection has never been this fun. The Orlando case with integrated D3O® has a friendly character design and comes in a variety of playful colors. Orlando is great for learning at home or on-the-go. Sturdy, adjustable arms position and hold the case, making it easy for your child to carry and use the tablet in multiple environments. You can even hang it from the back of a car headrest. The 6.5-foot drop protection makes it a favorite of parents as well.
- Drop Resistant Up to 6.5ft│ 2m - Orlando has thick, molded EVA material and an inner border lining of D3O®. D3O® is a pliable, flexible material that hardens on impact, dissipating shock and protecting your device. Orlando provides 6.5 feet of drop protection, so you can feel confident when your kids take their tablet with them on-the-go.
- Versatile Arms for Hanging and Carrying - Orlando’s arms can be used like a stand to hold your device at multiple angles. The arms can also rotate 180° to form a carrying handle. They can also fit around the headrest of a car seat so that a child can hang their tablet and watch it in the car, hands-free. No more dropped tablets lost under car seats.
- Kid-friendly Materials and Design - Orlando is made with EVA foam that is formaldehyde-free, PBA-free and PVC-free. It comes in two lively colors, has front-facing ports for better sound, and provides easy access to the Home button and all other ports. REACH and CPSC Compliant
- RepelFlex™ Antimicrobial Treatment - Orlando contains RepelFlex™, an antimicrobial coating with properties built in to protect your case coating by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria and guarding against degradation from microorganisms.
- COMPATIBLE WITH IPAD 10.2 (9TH/8TH/7TH GEN) DEVICE ONLY